|Looking back from the chancel
before the 1951 alterations
Organ and choir in the West Gallery
|During the 1951 changes the side galleries were removed.
The organ and choir-stalls moved to the back.
The stone font, seen under the West Gallery was replaced at the South door, by an older wooden font
The long case on the right of the coloured picture holds the Parish Stocks.